Thanks to iTunes, we are able to get a sneak peak of the new Daft Punk album, Random Access Memories, before it’s released. I didn’t realize I was excited about this album until it seemed everyone with access to the internet told me I should be. I’m easily swayed.
And after listening to Random Access Memories, I’m easily prompted to do more than just be swayed.
20 Things Random Access Memories Makes Me Want to Do (listed in no particular order):
- Go swimming with dolphins (real dolphins)
- Roller skate underneath a disco ball
- Stand on a beach at sunset
- Drink champagne over looking the ocean (probably also at sunset)
- Look at the stars and create my own constellations
- Light candles…like 50 of them
- Let sand run through my fingers
- Do a slow motion high five with someone
- Make shadow puppets
- Read the newspaper in a rocking chair
- Watch people surf
- Blow smoke circles
- Point out hot air ballons
- Eat ice cream
- Turn all the lights out
- Drive fast through a tunnel (either through a mountain or under water…either will do)
- Lose myself to dance
- Jump over something (anything)
- Partake in a slow motion sword fight
- Use a slip ‘n slide
This is a fun album. Definitely worth a listen.